Addon for Blender 2.8
Rotate selection, using helper gizmo, without breaking adjacent faces normal directions.
It will help you to block in hard-surface planes more easily.
How to use:
- in mesh edit mode open menu: 'Face' => 'Rotate Face' (at the very bottom)
- or open same menu using Ctrl + F hotkey when having some faces selected.
- or hit spacebar -> search for 'Rotate Face'
There is also 'Bisect mode' - where you cut the mesh with gizmo, rather than rotate face.
Update 1.1 + 1.2 (08.05.2020)
- better push/pull clamping (verts will merge, preventing selected face flip or deformations)
- fix bad result when running Rotate face from ctrl+F menu
Update 1.3 (23.08.2021)
- fix crash in latest blender 2.93.3
- Size8.84 KB