ReBevel for Blender
Blender (2.8x, 2.9x) addon for tweaking mesh bevels
- adjust bevel by selecting bevel ring edges and using alt+B, to change bevel size, segment count etc
- you also get 'Loop Ring Select' addon (L - key for pie menu) for quick selection, growing or shrinking of edge loops/rings.
- adjust width, segment count on mesh bevels
- adjust width, segment count on curve bevels
- collapse bevel edges into original sharp corner
- addon will try to maintain geometry data if possible (edge sharpness, crease, material ids, etc)
Download zip file then in blender preferences -> Addons -> press 'Install..' button located at top. Then just point blender to place where you downloaded zip file.
Search for: ReBevel - to change its default alt+B hotkey
Search for: 'Loop Ring' - to change Loop Ring Select pie menu L hotkey.
Update 1.1 and 1.2 (24.01.2020)
- 1.1 - fixed ugly bevel result, when changing segments count, on partially selected bevel ring edes
- 1.2 - way better algorithm for non trivial bevel cases.
Update 1.3 (25.01.2020)
- remove old unused ReBevel operator properties. Code cleanup
Update 1.4 (27.01.2020)
- ReBevel will now try to preserve edge and face data (edge crease, sharpness, bevel weight, material etc). Previously addon would generate blank geometry
Update 1.5 (06.02.2020)
- added bevel profiles support (works only in blender 2.82)
- fixed bug when changing segment count in modal mode sometimes loops will be missing or there would be 2 loops on top of eachother
- LoopRing Select - loop select will behave more comparable to default blender loop select on T-kind edge splits.
Update 1.6 (17.02.2020)
- tweaked ReBevel resizing behavior on non uniform bevels
- added 'Search Angle' to Loop select tool.
Update 1.7 (19.02.2020)
- now we can ReBevel vertices on flat faces
Update 1.8 (24.04.2020)
- fix wrong ring sorting bug in ReBevel
- added resize mode property (uniform or proportional)
Update 1.9 (20.11.2020)
- added status-bar info when running ReBevel (bevel size, segment count, etc)
- added Shift - snapping to 50%, 100%, 200% of original bevel sizes
- fix Rebevel not updating after modal part being finished, and performing first non-modal bevel width adjustment
Update 2.0 (26.11.2020)
- Tensions is now renamed to 'Shape' and results are now the same as build-in blender bevel
- Changed hotkeys - hold Ctrl for bevel width snapping, shift + MMB scroll for Shape adjustment
Update 2.1 (10.03.2021)
- you can now Bevel and reBevel curves
Update 2.2+2.3 (22.04.2021)
- added clamping when beveling curve
- nicer beveling of small curves
- fix handles behavior on bezier curves bevel
Update 2.4 (04.06.2021)
- fixed re-bevel not bridging adjacent segments on cyclic bevel edges
- zip file with Rebevel and LoopRing_select addons
- Size20.9 KB